This is the perfect opportunity to visit the beautiful Bluebell vineyard with over 100 acres of land under vine. They have seating down by the ponds where you can have a picnic overlooking the vines with a chilled bottle of wine that you can purchase from the Cellar Door.
Cheese and wine is a winning combination and no matter your taste preferences, you’d “feta” believe there’s a combination to suit! They have done the hard work and partnered with local award-winning High Weald Dairy to identify perfect pairings for our English still and sparkling wine.
Join Bluebell Vineyard for a fun and informative vineyard tour and winery visit to learn how English Sparkling Wine is made. Followed by a guided tasting of there Hindleap and Ashdown wines matched to High Weald Dairy cheeses, including the iconic Brighton ewe.
The tour includes:
• A tour of the beautiful vineyard, where Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grape varieties are grown
• A tour of the winery, and an insight into the sparkling wine making process
• Tutored pairing of five amazing still and sparkling wine and cheese combinations
• A relaxed introduction on how to match different wines and cheeses
• The chance to purchase wine at our on-site Cellar Door
To enter the competition read the text above and enter using the form below. Closing date is the 31st May 2021.