Taania Wood Permanent Cosmetics is highly-trained by some of the UK’s most respected micropigmentation training providers and uses the latest leading-edge techniques to offer cosmetic, scalp and paramedical tattooing for men and women in a professional, confidential and safe environment at her licensed clinic in Storrington.
- Do you want to save time with your morning routine, or want makeup that stays put no matter what you’re doing?
• Are you a man or woman looking for a hair loss solution with immediately visible results?
• Have you had a hair transplant that has left you with tell-tale donor site scars?
• Do you want to disguise a scar, burn or skin graft that affects how you feel about yourself?
• Do you want to feel complete after mastectomy and breast reconstruction?
These are just a few of things Taania Wood Micropigmentation can help with.
“When we look good, we feel good. We brim with self-esteem and self-confidence. We walk tall and we shine from the inside out. I believe that every-one deserves to feel like this and feel confident in their own skin. says Taania.“That’s why I do what I do. My passion and dedication drive me to do my very best to ensure that your treatment with me will leave you looking and feeling your personal best. There really is nothing more rewarding than being able to give someone the gift of confidence and help change their life”.
Taania offers the following treatments:
Cosmetic / Permanent Makeup eyebrow, eyeliner and lip treatments.
Scalp Micropigmentation densification (especially popular with menopausal women struggling with thinning hair), hairline restoration and scalp scar camouflage.
Medical Micropigmentation 3D Nipple and Areo-la, Radiation Marker Camouflage, Scar, Burn and Skin Graft Therapy and Camouflage, Vitiligo Camouflage; Acne Scar-ring and Facial Feature Restoration, e.g., cleft lip.
You can book a free, no-obligation consultation with Taania. For more information, call 07484 118255, email email@example.com, or visit www.taaniawood.com. Please see www.taaniawood.com/faq re suitability for having treatment before entering the competition
To enter the competition read the text above and enter using the form below. Closing date is the 31st May 2021.