West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service Proposals
West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service has launched a public consultation on their proposals for their Community Risk Management Plan 2022 – 2026 – and are keen to hear from businesses, as well as residents.
The proposals include:
- Enhancing the retained (on-call) operating model
- Weekend protection, prevention and response improvements
- Improving protection, prevention and response performance in rural areas
- How WSFRS should deal with false alarms from automatic fire systems
- When we should review our Emergency Response Standards
- How WSFRS proposes to undertake a review of our specialist appliance requirements to consider current and future risks to firefighter and public safety
Information and Deadline
This is a key opportunity for communities to have their say. The closing date for responses is Friday 21 January 2022.
Find out more and public consultation survey: yourvoice.westsussex.gov.uk/community-risk-management-plan