Popular online campsite marketplace Campsites.co.uk announces the winners of its 2017 camping and glamping awards.
Shining a spotlight on the UK’s best camping, glamping and touring sites, winners in the 2017 Campsites.co.uk camping and glamping awards were announced today.
The list includes some of the most popular and unique sites in the UK, including campsites in Sussex. Blackberry Wood in East Sussex has won the national award for Most Unique Site in 2017, which features a range of quirky glamping accommodation such as the handcrafted treehouses Higgledy and Piggledy, plus the chance to sleep in a converted London double-decker bus and a Wessex helicopter. West Sussex site, Plush tents Glamping, has won the regional Best Glamping Site (South East) 2017 award. In East Sussex, Woodside Spa and Glamping has received the regional Best Glamping Site (South East) 2017 commended award. Sussex sites have also received awards in the Top Dog award category for dog-friendly sites and Greener Site award category.
· Popular Choice award (Park Cliffe, Cumbria)
· Best Glamping Site award (Melody Farm Shepherd’s Huts, Cornwall)
· Top Dog award (Sandy Balls Holiday Village, Hampshire)
· Most Unique Site award (Blackberry Wood, East Sussex)
· Greener Site award (Wild Boar Wood Campsite, West Sussex)
· Best Newcomer award (Hazeldene Caravan and Camping Park, Carmarthenshire)
Martin Smith founder of Campsites.co.uk said, “Good work deserves recognition, and each of our award winning sites has offered something above and beyond to their guests.”
The full list of award winners, including regional winners, is available on the Campsites.co.uk website here: