Worthing Theatres and Museum’s free open-air performances
Worthing Theatres and Museum’s annual season of mesmerising open-air performances throughout Worthing from the best, and most exciting performers of theatre, circus, music and dance is back better than ever before.
All shows within Spin Out 2023 are completely free, offering residents and visitors of all ages the opportunity to engage with and enjoy thrilling innovative outdoor performances.
These free performances will be happening on select Saturdays between Saturday 17th June and Saturday 9th September, meaning there will be something for everyone to enjoy this summer.
Although tickets are free, we recommend signing up for tickets so we can keep you up to date on the event and any last minute venue/time changes that may occur due to weather etc.
If this isn’t enough, we also have a free afternoon of games, activities, performances and classes in our free family circus day at the Pavilion Theatre Atrium on Saturday 17th June.
The line-up of events for Spin Out 2023
- Spin Out 2023 – Free Family Circus Day – Learn to juggle, poi dance, hula hoop, diabolo or plate spin with the talented team from Poi Passion Circus Arts. Plus, pop outside and enjoy amazing aerial circus performances of Gravity and Levity’s Why? at 4pm & 6pm. Sat 17 Jun, 12pm at Pavilion Theatre Atrium.
- Spin Out 2023: Why? – A tender and exhilarating aerial duet exploring themes of life, loss, surrender and acceptance in a soft and moving way. Sat 17 Jun, 4pm & 6pm at Pavilion Promenade.
- Spin Out 2023: The Precious Thing – A family friendly show, using juggling, hand-balancing contortion, clowning and puppetry to tell a lively story. Sat 22 Jul, 11:30am & 1:30pm at Pavilion Promenade.
- Spin Out 2023: Bells, Beats and Banter – Srishti Dance return with a fast-paced outdoor piece with exciting dynamics and coquettish cross rhythms. Sat 29 Jul, 11:30am & 1:30pm at Montague Place.
- Spin Out 2023: Look Mum, No Hands! – Two friends testing their own boundaries. Together they explore freedom, taking risks and independence. Sat 5 Aug, 11am & 2pm at Pavilion Promenade.
- Spin Out 2023: Kevin Tickle’s Dogs! – Expect theatrics and hijinks in the form of games, acrobatic feats and impressive skills from daring dogs. Sat 12 Aug, 11:30am & 1:30pm at Pavilion Promenade.
- Spin Out 2023: PUBLIC – A collective of young and recent graduate acrobats display a reality where they can be utterly without guard in public. Sat 19 Aug, 11:30am & 1:30pm at Montague Place.
- Spin Out 2023: Blazing Saddles – The visually stunning & joyful, roving, outdoor dance performance celebrating women & cycling & fashion; a wry look at pink, evolving cultural taboos, modern women & bikes. Sat 9 Sep, 11:30am & 1:30pm at Pavilion Promenade.
Spin Out ’23 Volunteering Opportunities – Volunteer with Worthing Theatres and Museum’s this summer. They are looking for a team of volunteers to support the Spin Out ’23 outdoor summer festival. Find out about volunteering opportunities here: wtm.uk/spin-out-23-volunteering-opportunities