Shoreham Airshow full inquest dates confirmed
A date has now been confirmed for the full inquest of the Shoreham Airshow crash victims by West Sussex Coroner Penelope Schofield.
The full inquest will run over three weeks during November and December 2022 and is planned to start on Wednesday 30th November and finish on Monday 19th December. Additional days may be added at a later date if the inquest overruns.
The dates were announced the pre-inquest review on Thursday 1st September held at County Hall North (Parkside), Horsham, which is also the location where the inquest will take place.
The 11 men who died in the air crash
- Maurice Rex Abrahams, 76 of Brighton
- Dylan Archer, 42 of Brighton
- Anthony David Brightwell, 53 of Hove
- Matthew Grimstone, 23 of Brighton
- Matthew Wesley Jones, 24 of Littlehampton
- James Graham Mallinson, 72 of Newick
- Daniele Gaetano Polito, 23 of Goring-by-Sea
- Mark Alexander Reeves, 53 of Seaford
- Jacob Henry Schilt, 23 of Brighton
- Richard Jonathan Smith, 26 of Hove
- Mark James Trussler, 54 of Worthing
They were killed when a Hawker Hunter jet crashed during a display at the Shoreham Airshow on Saturday 22nd August 2015.