Home 60, Abingworth Meadows Storrington Road, Pulborough
Greenfield House 3 The Square
Sorry, this listing has expired.
- 20’ open plan kitchen/dining room
- Integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in the laundry area
- BT Fibre-optic broadband with a dedicated Fibre connection
- Private turfed rear garden
- Car charging point
- 10-year NHBC warranty and 2 year Oakford warranty
- Walks to Thakeham village
- There is an independent village store as well as a café, veterinary practice and village hall
- 'Stamp Duty Free' (subject to T&Cs)
DETAILS ** THIS HOME IS NOW RESERVED **
Ideal for modern family living, The Oxlip offers a spacious ground floor complete with a stylish open-plan kitchen/dining room, separate living room, cloakroom and two further cupboards providing extra storage. Special touches are evident throughout, including the Minoli floor tiles, bespoke kitchen units and integrated Smeg kitchen appliances.
To the first floor, the master bedroom enjoys fitted wardrobes and its own en-suite, while the other two bedrooms share a separate family bathroom. The dedicated laundry area is a thoughtful bonus, complete with a separate Smeg washing machine and tumble dryer for added convenience.
Externally, the property benefits from a garage, off-road parking and a charging point for an electric car.
Plus, there is plenty of open space and countryside on your doorstep to enjoy.
The Oxlip is part of Abingworth Meadows, a stunning new development in a picturesque setting in Thakeham that offers a settled and homely feel that's rare to find in a newly built community.
Homes and gardens are spacious, with exemplary specifications throughout, while the development itself provides a traditional village feel, with its own cricket green and pavilion, village hall, pond, play area, sports pitches and bridle paths.
The surrounding area is ideal for those that love the great outdoors, with endless opportunities for countryside walks, horse riding and cycling. There is also an 'Outstanding' pre-school and 'Good' primary school within a short distance from the development. Travel connections are reliable, with the A24 2.6 miles away and Pulborough train station less than 5 miles.
'Viewings are available by prior appointment'
Randall Way, Billingshurst