Woodsage - new home Storrington Road, West Sussex
Greenfield House 3 The Square
Sorry, this listing has expired.
- 23’ living/family room, 23’ kitchen/dining room
- Integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in the laundry area
- BT Fibre-optic broadband with a dedicated Fibre connection
- Car charging point
- 10-year NHBC warranty and 2 year Oakford warranty
- Close to Thakeham old village
- There is an independent village store as well as a café, veterinary practice and village hall
- Buy now and take advantage of the stamp duty holiday (subject to T&Cs)
- Only Woodsage housestyle available
DETAILS 'Last Woodsage' house style available. A pretty four bedroom DETACHED family home with a generous sized rear garden and living room/family room of 23'4 x 11'5 and a superb KITCHEN/DINING ROOM of a similar size. There is also a good sized hallway and ground floor cloakroom all on the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom and EN-SUITE BATHROOM, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a generous sized garden and off-road parking for 2 vehicles.
LOCATION Abingworth Meadows is a stunning new development in a picturesque and peaceful setting, offering a settled and homely feel that's rare to find in a newly built community. Homes and gardens are spacious, with exemplary specifications throughout, while the development itself provides a traditional village feel, with its own cricket green and pavilion, village hall, pond, play area, sports pitches and bridle paths.
The surrounding area is perfect for those that love the outdoors, with endless opportunities for countryside walks, horse riding and cycling. There is also an 'Outstanding' pre-school and 'Good' primary school within a short distance from the development. Travel connections are good, with the A24 2.6 miles away and Pulborough train station less than 5 miles.
'Viewings are available by prior appointment'
Storrington – close to village centre