Storrington – Commercial
Ground Floor Shop with Basement Premises 11 West Street, West Sussex
74 High Street
- Rent on a lease of £700 per month
- or For sale freehold
- Ground Floor Retail Shop, 985 year Lease remaining
- 18th Century Grade II Listed
- Prominent High Street Location
- Original Features, log fire & exposed wooden beams
- Basement has useful storage/workshop
- Located on the corner of Church Street
- Well Maintained
- Early Interest Recommeded
** 985 years remaining **
For sale freehold or to RENT ON A LEASE of £700 per month - terms to be agreed shorter or long term lease agreeable.
Character period building comprising of ground floor RETAIL SHOP with basement storage and staff facilities. The property is 18th century GRADE II LISTED and has been well maintained and was formerly an independent jewellers. The property is located on a prominent junction just on the High Street being Storrington's principle commercial thoroughfare. The property retains many original features to include OPEN LOG FIRE and exposed wooden beams. There is a security alarm system. The basement area provides WC and sink area as well as useful space for storage/workshop.