Ferring – planning granted
The Tudor Close Public House Ferringham Lane, West Sussex
Guide Price £900,000
Greenfield House 3 The Square
Sorry, this listing has expired.
- Planning permission granted
- Conversion of existing Public House
- To create 7 residential units
- comprising: 5 no. 1 bedroom units
- and 2 no. 2 bedroom units
- Additional planning for 2 no. 1 bedroom semi-detached bungalows
- Associated Parking and Landscaping
- For all enquiries call Fowlers
- Early interest is recommended
- Located close to the seaside
DETAILS The Tudor Close public house is a beautiful thatched roofed building, and planning permission has been
granted to convert the building, the proposed accommodation will provide 7 flats with a mixture of 1 and 2 bedrooms, and 2 x 1 bedroom bungalows in the grounds.
- 2 new build bungalows
- Conversion of Public House
- Associated parking
- Potential for enhancing planning (subject the
CIL payable on new build only
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The local authority for this area is Arun District and therefore any planning permission would need to be
obtained via Arun. It is currently arranged as a pub, with accommodation on the first floor and a separate kitchen away from the restaurant's kitchen.
There are other possibilities of conversion on the site, which might be achievable and create greater profits.
Please talk to a member of Fowlers to discuss.
The land is approximately half an acre and measures 0.480 acres.
Viewings by appointment only