Amberley – First Phase

Sold STC

Plot 10 - Swan Meadows Turnpike Road, West Sussex

£700,000

  • 3
  • 3
  • 2

Marketed by:Fowlers



Greenfield House 3 The Square
Storrington
West Sussex
RH20 4DJ

01903 745844

Sorry, this listing has expired.

Property Location

Key Features

  • 3 Bedroom House
  • Living Room
  • Kitchen
  • Family//Dining Room
  • Downstairs Cloakroom
  • Study
  • En-suite to Master Bedroom
  • Family Bathroom
  • Superb Location set in the heart of the South Downs National Park
  • Off-road Parking and Car Port, Gardens

Property Description

DESCRIPTION *** The First Phase released and available to reserve ***

These 3 properties as first release will be available for occupation towards the end of this year.

If you have a property to sell, it may be worth beginning to think about this in advance as we believe this site will be very popular and we are offering free 'no obligation' valuations to enable you to plan your move with confidence.

Plots 8 - The Chalkhill, Plot 10 - The Owl, and Plot 11 - The Skylark are now available for full reservation

The Asking price of these are:

Plot 8 The Chalkhill - £575,000
Plot 10. The Owl £700,000
Plot 11. The Skylark £995,000

Plots 1- 7 are the ' reduced open market ' housing which are to be bought and sold at 80% of open market value . For Clarity you will own the 100% of the 80% if that makes sense in other words nobody owns the remainder 20% its just a completely discounted market value house- there is no shared ownership or rent addition .

You can reserve one now with £1000 deposit - the reservation form is attached

Thank you for your interest and we will keep you informed.


THE DEVELOPMENT A stunning development of 14 two, three and four bedroom houses and one and two bedroom apartments in the pretty village of Amberley nestled in the South Downs National Park.

LOCATION The River Arun, Amberley Castle, the village and railway station are all within a short walk. There are direct trains from Amberley Station to London Victoria with a journey time of approximately 80 minutes.

​Amberley village has a convenience store with post office, two pubs/restaurants and Amberley Tea Rooms. There are delightful walks along the River Arun, the South Downs and a visit to Amberley Wildbrooks nature reserve is a must.

​The market town of Arundel is about 5 miles away, with its famous Castle and range of independent shops and restaurants.

Similar Properties

Sold
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1

West Chiltington/Pulborough borders

An attractive DETACHED BUNGALOW occupying this private cul-de-sac position situated within the highly regarded location of West Chiltington. Internally, the property offers spacious and versatile accommodation comprising: DUAL ASPECT SITTING ROOM with open fireplace, dining room, uPVC conservatory, kitchen with range of integrated appliances, utility room, main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and shower room. Outside there is extensive parking leading to a DETACHED GARAGE with delightful PRIVATE GARDENS to the rear.
 
£695,000
Add To Shortlist View Details
Sold
  • 3
  • 2
  • 2

Storrington – Hillside Road

An attractive three bedroom chalet style home occupying this sought after cul-de-sac located close to National Trust land. Accommodation comprises: dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, dining room with archway leading to uPVC conservatory, kitchen with integrated oven and hob, large utility room, ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room. Outside there is extensive driveway parking leading to an attached single garage. The rear gardens are beautifully kept being a feature of the property and south westerly facing. Early viewing recommended.
 
£695,000
Add To Shortlist View Details
Sold STC
  • 3
  • 2
  • 2

Pulborough

NO Ongoing Chain. A charmng, stylish 3 bedroom detached property in an elevated setting with garaging and good parking. Central village location with far reaching views. Ground floor suite, lovely garden, good access to shops, mainline station, bus stop and country walks. Additional garden available on a peppercorn rent.
 
£650,000
Add To Shortlist View Details