LEAP is now open to applications
LEAP grants are small funding’s of up to £2,000, aimed at start-ups and small businesses based in the Horsham District.
In order to apply, the following requirements must be met:
- Registered with Companies House or HMRC
- Less than 20 employees (FTE)
- Located in Horsham District
- 25% grant match funding of total project cost with own investment
- Must have a fully costed, 3-year business plan
The LEAP grant cannot go towards project expenditure that was spent prior to the date of application.
Appling for LEAP funding
To apply, fill in the online application form and include the following:
- Details of the project applying for and how it will help establish or future-proof your business
- The timescale of the project you are intending to use the funding for
- A breakdown of how you will use the grant, plus your own financial contributions.
- Fully costed, 3-year business plan.
Apply here: thinkhorsham.wufoo.com/forms
Grant money release dates
The current round of LEAP funding is open to applications until 23rd December 2021 and will relaunch January 2022 if there is funding remaining. Appraisal panel meetings are held every 4 weeks.
Appraisal panel meetings are currently scheduled to take place on the following dates:
- Friday 3 December 2021
- Friday 31 December 2021
To find out when the next LEAP funding round opens, sign up to the Business email newsletter
Any queries, contact the Economic Development Team at [email protected]