East Sussex libraries are offering a Get Online Week, from the 18th-24th October to help people of all ages get to grip with technology. A lack of digital skills and access can have a huge negative impact on a person’s life, leading to poorer health outcomes, increased loneliness, social isolation and less access to jobs and education.
The Library is here to help, they have:
- IT For You volunteers ready to help you take your first digital steps
- Free computers and WiFi
- Accredited IT courses at our Learning Services
- Young People can learn how to code simple animations, games and websites at our Code Clubs
- 1000s of eMagazines, eNewspapers, eBooks and eAudio
If you know someone that may benefit from some support, there are different opportunities and support available: getonlineweek.co.uk
- Rhymetimes return – find Rhymetimes at your local library!
- Volunteer for the library: volunteering.co.uk
- Legacy workshop – celebrate black history month!
- Tackling period poverty – #endperiodpoverty
- Hasting storytelling festival – book your place!
- London Mozart players – The Little Red Riding Hood – book your place!