Start time: 10:00
End time: 17:00
Event Short Description
Children under 16 can travel for £1 when accompanied by a full fare-paying adult at Bluebell Railway over half term, enabling cheaper travel between stations.
Kids for a Quid at Bluebell Railway
Kids for a Quid at Bluebell Railway over the February half term (from 12th – 27th) enables children under 16 to travel for £1 when accompanied by a full fare-paying adult.
Begin at any station, and hop on and off service trains with this flexible ticket to travel and make the most of all the heritage stations.
Activities and stations
- Visit the bygone era and theatre of steam, explore heritage at a preserved standard gauge passenger-carrying steam railway.
- Visit the locomotive shed, exhibits and interactives at Sheffield Park Station.
- Take the little ones to the Elephant Van at Horsted Keynes Station, or pack a picnic to enjoy at the Kingscote Station.
- Watch the engine run round to the other end of the train at East Grinstead Station.
- Ice skating rink is open during the February half term at Sheffield Park Station.
Half Term event tickets
Book tickets or view February timetable (price and ticket options vary): www.bluebell-railway.com/half-term
Bluebell Railway, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 3QL