The Women’s Hormone Clinic
A hormonal imbalance is completely normal and nothing to be unduly worried about. We understand it and have a team of highly trained GP’s and British Menopause Society Accredited Menopause Specialist who specialise in managing hormonal symptoms to help you resolve it.
Our online consultations are generous in length to really give you the time to discuss your symptoms and concerns and for us to truly listen. We will explain your treatment options which can include both body-identical and bioidentical hormones, as well as diet and lifestyle advice. We can liaise with your GP if treatments are available to you on the NHS.
Conditions we treat:
- PCOS and the associated hormonal imbalances
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) & Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) – formerly known as Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Surgical menopause
- Vaginal symptoms related to the menopause
- Menopause sexual dysfunction
- Testosterone deficiency
- Menopause after breast cancer or cancer treatment – although traditional HRT may not be advisable, we can advise on non-hormonal and lifestyle management
Address: 41 Hove Park Road, BN3 6LH