Findon Village Hall
The land on which the Findon Village Hall stands was conveyed to Trustees on 27th June 1933 by the Reverend Herbert Bull with the condition that the land and any building built on it be used for “the purposes of physical and mental recreation and social moral and intellectual development through the medium of reading and recreation rooms, library, lectures, classes, recreations and entertainments or otherwise as may be found expedient for the benefit of the inhabitants of Findon in the County of Sussex and its immediate vicinity.”
Construction of the Village Hall began in March 1938 and it opened its doors on 24th August 1938. Today, Findon Village Hall operates as a registered charity and has three people appointed as trustees.
The Village Hall is an excellent venue for many events, with modern facilities and large gardens plus free wi-if is available.
Current charges are as below:
Registered Charities = £12.00 per hour
Commercial Hirers = £14.50 per hour
One off Private Hires prior to 6pm = £25.00 per hour
One off Private Hires from 6pm = £30.00 per hour
Block Hires = £650.00
The Hall is the hub of the Findon community. Regular community events and clubs also take place in the hall, including: line dancing, yoga, darts, bowls, WI meetings, Men in Sheds and much more!